Sunday, April 8, 2012

A REALLY GOOD QUESTION

Why doesn't anybody like female bodybuilders?
I guess by now you all realize I am an ex bodybuilder. I still work out and am muscular to an extent. I'm not freaky bid like I used to be. I still get a lot of hate from people. I'm a good person, and I have feelings too. Why are people so cruel to me? This is a serious question.
2 weeks ago Report Abuse

REX the Rebel.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Now this is a thing that only guys and some black girls have.it's called the macho man stupidia.Most guys don't like girls who can bench press them.I know that whould feel wierd to me. But i think they are mad that a girl is stronger and can be more muscular than them. plus,if you're the one kicking butt well...they feel weak.Most guys hate feeling weak.
2 weeks ago Report Abuse
1 Rating: Good Answer1 Rating: Bad AnswerSorry, you must be Level 2 to rate
Asker's Rating:Asker's Comment:
I treat every one as equal. They judge me on how I look and automatically think I'm conceited. In real life people respect me. On yahoo answers I've noticed people are rude to me. It's weird.

Pariah
I like female bodybuilders. Not TOO massive, but definitely toned. :)
2 weeks ago Report Abuse
1 Rating: Good Answer0 Rating: Bad AnswerSorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

The Lusty Busty Troll Babe
femles arent supposed to look like apes or gorillas, we are soft but strong, if i want muscles i go for a man not a female
2 weeks ago Report Abuse
0 Rating: Good Answer1 Rating: Bad AnswerSorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

Buck
Lots of people like female body builders. There's a weekly post on thechive.com dedicated to "fit girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment